Thank you for your interest in Decoding Your Child™ for Superior Resilience Seminar.
Resilience is an essential trait for success. Unfortunately, it is a trait that seems to diminish in intensity as our children grow up. They tend to give up more easily. Sometimes, they do not even want to attempt anything that they may not succeed in.
What Is Decoding Your Child™ for Superior Resilience Seminar In A Nutshell?
The 2-hour Decoding Your Child™ for Superior Resilience Seminar is filled with insights of why children give up easily. The Seminar also provides strategies to help parents build up the resilience in their children. It will include a Question and Answer Session to help parents address their queries and incorporate the ideas and strategies presented in the Seminar to their parenting toolkit.
What Will Decoding Your Child™ for Superior Resilience Seminar Do For YOU?
After the Seminar, YOU will
- Understand why children give up easily;
- Know what you can do to address the lack of resilience;
- Recognise the common parenting habits that quash perseverance in children;
- Comprehend your child’s development in resilience;
- Appreciate how to let them to make mistakes safely;
- Learn how to create an effective scaffold for your child to increase resilience;
- Have your questions on helping your children achieve superior resilience addressed; and
- Create a Superior Resilience Plan for your family.
Decoding Your Child™ for Superior Resilience Seminar offers parents an insight on the lack of perseverance and resilience in their children. and gain strategies on helping increase resilience in their children. Parents will walk away from the seminar with a self-designed Superior Resilience Plan for IMMEDIATE application.