Thank you for your interest in Decoding Your Child™ for Effective Discipline Seminar.
All parents love their children and want to do their utmost best to guide their children to proper behaviour. Unfortunately, most parents encounter challenges finding effective ways to discipline their children. On the one hand, parents want to shower love on their children. On the other hand, they are worried that being lovey-dovey with their children will lead them to bringing up self-entitled spoilt brats. As the common saying goes, “Spare the rod and spoil the child”. However, most parents intuitively know there are better and more respectful ways to guide behaviour without yelling or hitting. But many do not know how to do it.
What Is Decoding Your Child™ for Effective Discipline Seminar In A Nutshell?
The 2-hour Decoding Your Child™ for Effective Discipline Seminar is chock full of insights and strategies to help parents discipline their children without yelling, scolding, threatening or corporal punishments. The Seminar also includes a Question and Answer Session to help parents address their queries and incorporate the ideas and strategies presented in the seminar to their parenting toolkit.
What Will Decoding Your Child™ for Effective Discipline Seminar Do For YOU?
After the Seminar, YOU will
- Understand why children misbehave and what you can do to address that;
- Know what constitutes effective discipline;
- Comprehend why yelling, timeouts and corporal punishments actually perpetuate more misbehaviour;
- Understand your child’s development and managing your expectations;
- Learn how you can create the relationship you want with your child; and
- Create an Effective Discipline Plan for your family.
Decoding Your Child™ for Effective Discipline Seminar offers parents an insight on the misbehaviour of their children. Parents will walk away from the seminar with their self-designed Effective Discipline Plan for IMMEDIATE application.