Thank you for your interest in Decoding Your Child™ for Enhanced Cyber Safety Seminar.
In today’s society, practically every child has access to the internet. Unfortunately, the internet, like the real world, is not totally safe. Unlike the real world where parents are more able to shield and protect their children from, the internet has no boundaries and dangers could be just a click away at home, at school or anywhere else. The presence of these dangers are made more ominous when our children spend hours upon hours on the internet, increasing their exposure to such dangers. How do we keep our children safe online? How do we keep them from being addicted from the internet, or if they already are, how do we detox them?
What Is Decoding Your Child™ for Enhanced Cyber Safety Seminar In A Nutshell?
The 2-hour Decoding Your Child™ for Enhanced Cyber Safety Seminar is filled with insights on why children are addicted to the internet. The Seminar will also touch on Ms Vivian’s personal encounter of having her teenage daughter groomed online as well as the strategies she took to “save” her daughter from the clutches of the online groomer. It will include a Question and Answer Session to help parents address their queries and incorporate the ideas and strategies presented in the Seminar to their parenting toolkit.
What Will Decoding Your Child™ for Enhanced Cyber Safety Seminar Do For YOU?
After the Seminar, YOU will
- Understand why children are addicted to the internet;
- Know what you can do to address that addiction;
- Learn how to keep children safe from dangers online, eg: bullying, grooming, objectionable content etc;
- Recognise the signs of online grooming;
- Learn how to encourage children to share what happens in their cyberworld with you so that they can have a safer cyber experience;
- Have your questions on keeping your children safe on the internet addressed; and
- Create an Enhanced Cyber Safety Plan for your family.
Decoding Your Child™ for Enhanced Cyber Safety Seminar offers parents an insight on the dangers of cyberspace and how to keep their children safe online. Parents will walk away from the seminar with a self-designed Enhanced Cyber Safety Plan for IMMEDIATE application.